Phosphoric acid, also known by its scientific name orthophosphoric acid (H3PO4) is a colorless crystalline solid, melting at a temperature of 42,350C (as H3PO4.H2O with hot temperature = 29,320C), which decomposes at 2130C. Soluble in ethanol, water (in any ratio). Its crystal structure consists of tetrahedral groups, linked together by hydrogen bonds. That structure is still retained in the concentrated solution of the acid in the water and makes the solution look like water sugar.
– Currently, Phosphoric acid solution is sold on the market with a concentration of 85%.
– Phosphoric acid is often used in the plating industry, fertilizer production, pharmaceutical industry, as a catalyst, fire retardant wood impregnating agent, anti-corrosion agent for metal, pesticide production, fertilizer preparation. unicorn.
– Do not drink directly, do not let direct contact with skin and mucous membranes.
– In case of eye contact: rinse with cold water for 15 minutes.
– In case of skin contact: Remove clothing contaminated with Phosphoric acid, wash exposed skin with cold water.