– Paraffin wax is white, odorless, block form
– Paraffin wax is used in the production of candles, scented candles, art candles.
– Create coatings for waxed paper or fabric.
– Create samples in research in the field of histology.
– Solid propellant for hybrid rockets.
– Attaching seals to jars, bottles and jars.
In dermatology, it is used as an emollient (moisturizer).
– Used in surfboards as an ingredient in surfboard waxes.
– The main ingredient of ski wax, used in snowboards.
– In the role of a food additive, a gloss with an E number equal to E905 is food grade paraffin.
– The Paraffin wax test is used in forensic medicine to detect gunpowder particles remaining in the hands of a suspect.
– Wood pickling agent for flammable matches.
– Paraffin used in the production of perfume.
Food-grade paraffin wax is used in some candies to make it look shiny. Although paraffin wax is edible, it is not digestible; It passes through the digestive system without being broken down. Non-food grade paraffin waxes may contain oils and other impurities and may be toxic or hazardous.
– An impure mixture of most paraffin waxes used in wax baths for beauty and therapeutic purposes.
– Paraffin wax is not used much in making models for casting, because it is relatively brittle at room temperature and normally cannot be chiseled or cold etched because it creates many fragments. The preferred wax for this job is beeswax.